Pesto and Tallegio Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
Pesto and Tallegio Chicken with roasted tomatoes is one of my favourites for a crowd pleasing lunch. It can be prepped in about 10 minutes, with virtually no mess, pan frying or fiddly work. Bang it in the oven, and in under an hour, delicious food, fancy enough for a party is ready to serve. Perfect!
Ingredients (For 4 – scale up accordingly)
- 4 skinless medium sized chicken breasts
- 125g Taleggio cheese grated roughly, or crumbled into pieces.
- 2 tablespoons pesto (you can make your own or cheat and buy fresh). I cheated.
- 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped basil
- 35g fresh breadcrumbs
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper