Scorchio! Twelve of The Best Popsicles and Ice Lollies Around
In the UK we call them ice lollies, in the US popsicles or ice pops. Whatever you want to call them, I’ve done the heavy lifting for you, and found 12 of the best popsicles and ice lollies around. You can thank me later.
It has been ridiculously hot in Blighty for the last two weeks. We have been complaining all spring how cold and wet it is. And now us Brits can continue our funk with mother nature for melting
us with blistering heat over the summer. I’m not really complaining. The weather is fab, but too hot to do anything other than lie by the beach and drink margaritas. What an excuse. Sadly I have neither beach nor margarita to hand. Googling these frozen works of art is just making me all the more aware that the only thing in our freezer is some frozen peas.
1. Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles The Comfort of Cooking
2. Watermelon Popsicles Cooking Classy
3. Frozen Mojito Popsicles Funkytime
4. Strawberry and Key Lime Margarita Greek Yogurt Popsicles Beer Girl Cooks
5. Rainbow Popsicles The First Year Blog
6. Orange Cream Popsicles Jelly Toast Blog
7. Strawberry Mango popsicles Half Baked Harvest
8. Gin & Tonic Ice Lollies Delicious Magazine
9. Strawberry & White Chocolate Popsicles Tutti Dolci
10. Pimms Popsicles The little Epicurean
11. Ley Lime Pie Popsicle The Smitten Kitchen
12. Elderflower & Edible Flower Popsicles Chew Town
They all sound delicious. Well they are the best popsicles around! Now if only I could persuade someone to make me one!