*** GIVEAWAY*** WIN TWO OF THESE DYMO TAPE POSTERS***
This week we have been on half term break from school. That probably has you imagining lazy mornings, day trips out, or even a little jaunt or mini break. Unfortunately in this modern age, the May half term holiday for secondary school children means writing notes, learning vocabulary, studying and completing past papers. Horrific for all concerned I’m sure you will agree.
To be fair, my kids are pretty good at knuckling down. But it meant that last week, I was confined to barracks. My main role giving pep talks and doing some gentle (and sometimes not so gentle) nagging. I was obliged to produce favourite meals on tap, test vocabulary, mark past papers. And even (yikes!) delve into the depths of my memory and explain maths concepts and physics formulae (though thankfully not too much of the latter).
All this means that I was around, but not able to do much productive words. While I was ‘on call’ for my kids, I wanted little crafts that can be picked up and put down. Expect to see them popping up on the blog over the next few weeks.
Dymo Tape Posters
As a child I always loved my Dymo label maker. I found this amazing vintage version on eBay a few years back. But a simple version such as this, is available on Amazon or similar for around £12I got mine out to complete a daily challenge on Instagram under the theme #mistake. Feel free to pop over there and say hello.
This was my post: But its IMPOSSIBLE to get a dymo tape maker out and make only 1 things. Go on, I dare you! I bought these Fluorescent embossing tapes a while back, with the intention of making gift tags, but never got round to using them. They are perfect for a brighter version of the little motivational poster.
Lets face it, no instructions really needed.
- Choose your phrase
- Click, click, click, cut and stick
I used A5 thick card to stick mine on to, which leaves plenty of room for a reasonable sized quote. They can easily be attached with a bit of washi tape (or masking tape which was all I had when I took the photos!) Excuse the quality of this picture, its quite difficult to make the letters readable while getting all of the pictures on one photo.
How to Win
As an excuse to churn out many many more of these, I am giving them all away!
To be in with a chance of winning, you need to subscribe to this blog. Just put your email address in the subscribe box at the top right of this box.
Then tell me in the comments below which of the dymo tape posters is your favourite. I’ll pick 3 winners at random, who will also win a random poster. I’ll try to make sure you get your favourite too.
A second chance
For a second chance to win, head over to my Facebook page, like and comment on the giveaway post, again telling me which is your favourite. Its not compulsory, but while your there, why not LIKE our PaintSewGlueChew page to make sure you don’t miss out on future offers. And obviously I would love it if you shared with your friends.
The winner will be chosen at random. Closing date is 13th June 2016 23.59.
Full Terms Conditions for PaintSewGlueChew Notebook Prize Draw
- There are 3 prize each of 2 handmade Dymo Tape Posters, as displayed above
- Open worldwide to followers aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of PaintSewGlueChew.com
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 13th June 2016
- Entrants can enter by subscribing to the blog. An additional entry can be made by liking and commenting on the Facebook post.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The posters will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address. International entries may take several weeks to arrive.
- The promoter is PaintSewGlueChew.com
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook