Easter Bunny Gift Wrap
How cute is this Easter Bunny gift wrap?
Even though my kids haven’t believed in the Easter bunny for years – they still love Easter Crafts (Particularly those that involve chocolate)!
These Easter Bunny Gift Wrapped Eggs make a great present for kids. Or if you are looking for a cute craft to keep kids busy for an hour, replace the Easter Egg with a shoe box or cereal box.
Materials (Per Bunny):
- Easter Egg (or use a shoe box, if you do this as a kids craft)
- Brown Paper
- White paper cut into two circles and two ovals
- Dark Brown (or aubergine -as its all we had)
- Pink Paper
- Sellotape & double sided tape
- Optional Cotton ball for the tail
Choose your easter eggs. (Or shoe box)
Finally, add the ears. Cut the dark brown into an approximate ear shape, and tape a smaller pink shape to it, before adding both to the back of the box. As an optional extra, add a cotton wool ball to the back of the box as a fluffy tail.
And there you are: Easter Bunny Gift Wrapped Eggs – ready to be delivered by the Easter Bunny.